- Married to Vera D. Finley
- Two children, Willis F. Finley Jr., Kedria Davis
- Serves as a Deacon and on the Finance Committee at Relevant Empowerment Church, Jackson, MS
- A graduate of Jackson State University.
- Served in The United States Marine Corps and The United States Navy.
- A member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity serving on the Executive Board
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Occupation, Managing Broker at Real Estate Solution, Jackson, MS
Proudly serving on the Board of Voice of Calvary Ministries. Serving on this Board blesses me to be able to understand the plight of the less fortunate while being able to provide assistance to ensure their migration from it.
James 2:14-17 NIV What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.